Please note Gluten Detect is formerly known as Gluten Detective.
(2020) Real-World Gluten Exposure in Patients With Celiac Disease on Gluten-Free Diets, Determined From Gliadin Iummunogenic Peptides in Urine and Fecal Samples
- To investigate the association of gluten exposure with symptoms and levels of serological markers.
(2019) Safety and eficiacy of AMG 714 in adults with coeliac disease exposed to gluten challenge: a phase 2a, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- Study on the efficacy of AMG 714. This treatment is the first monoclonal anti-IL-15 antibody to be used to investigate the treatment of celiac disease.
(2019) Gluten immunogenic peptide excretion detects dietary transgressions in treated celiac disease patients
- To assess the performance of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and point-of-care tests (PoCTs) for Gluten immunogenic peptides (GIP) excretion in celiac disease patients on gluten-free diet (GFD).
(2019) Prospective longitudinal study: use of faecal gluten immunogenic peptides to monitor children diagnosed with coeliac disease during transition to a gluten-free diet
- To evaluate the usefulness of fecal gluten immunogenic peptides to support the diagnosis and to determine the adherence to the gluten-free diet in celiac disease.
(2018) Haemorheological and haemostatic alterations in coeliac disease and inflammatory bowel disease in comparison with non-coeliac, non-IBD subjects (HERMES): a case-control study protocol
- Estimates of the mean and average gluten intake through the determination of GIP excreted in feces and urine.
(2018) Determination of gluten consumption in celiac disease patients on a gluten-free diet
- To analyze prior clinical data to determine how much gluten is accidentally consumed while on a gluten free diet. To understand the range of gluten consumption for a wide distribution of celiac disease patients.
(2018) The Dietary Intervention of Transgenic Low-Gliadin Wheat Bread in Patients with Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS) Showed No Differences with Gluten Free Diet (GFD) but Provides Better Gut Microbiota Profile
- To evaluate the effectiveness of bread made with low-gliadin flour from the E82 line of wheat.
(2018) Influence of infant feeding on the excretion of gluten immunopeptides in feces
- To assess the excretion of gluten in relation to the amount of gluten ingested in healthy pediatric volunteers with different diets.
(2018) Determination of Gluten Grams Ingested and Excrected by Adults Eating Gluten-Free (Doggiebag)
- Determine GIP levels in food, feces, and urine samples, to assess the relationship of gluten intake to intestinal villous atrophy and gluten excretion.
(2018) Detection and quantification of gluten immunogenic peptides in feces of infants and their relationship with diet
- To assess the sensitivity and specificity of a rapid immunochromatographic (IC) test that detects gluten-containing immunogenic peptides (GIP) in faces, compared to an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method.
(2018) Outcome measures in coeliac disease trials: the Tampere recommendations
- Review the literature on coeliac disease therapeutic trials and issue recommendations for outcome measures.
(2018) Comparison of Clinical Methods With the Faecal Gluten Immunogenic Peptide to Assess Gluten Intake in Coeliac Disease
- Recent gluten intake was measured by GIP in CD children and compared to routine clinical measures to evaluate GFD compliance.
(2017) Detection of gluten immunogenic peptides in the urine of patients with coeliac disease reveals transgressions in the gluten-free diet and incomplete mucosal healing
- Validation of a urine method to determine gluten intake and monitor GFD compliance in patients with CD and to evaluate its correlation with mucosal damage.
(2017) Biomarkers to Monitor Gluten-Free Diet Compliance in Celiac Patients
- Evaluate the recent literature relating to CD and the monitoring of GFD.
(2016) Fecal Gluten Peptides Reveal Limitations of Serological Tests and Food Questionnaires for Monitoring Gluten-Free Diet in Celiac Disease Patients
- Evaluate the measurement of gluten immunogenic peptides (GIP) in stools as a marker of GFD adherence in CD patients and compare it with traditional methods of GFD monitoring.
(2015) Detection of gluten immunogenic peptides in the urine of patients with coeliac disease reveals transgressions in the gluten-free diet and incomplete mucosal healing
- To evaluate a method to determine gluten intake and monitor compliance with GFD in patients with celiac disease and to assess its correlation with damage to the intestinal mucosa.
(2012) Monitoring of gluten-free diet compliance in celiac patients by assessment of gliadin 33-mer equivalent epitopes in feces
- Assess the capacity to determine gluten ingestion and monitor GFD compliance in celiac patients by the detection of gluten and gliadin 33-mer equivalent peptidic epitopes (33EPs) in human feces.